My name is Scottee Lyn Barry. I have set up a new blog for my friends to see what I am up to. In my spare time, I enjoy making flowers and bows for my girls' hair. I love painting and being creative. I have decided to sell some of my cute stuff. If you would like to order, please email me at
scotteelyn@gmail.com. If you do not see what you would like, let me know and I will try to match what you need.

New Hair Accessories: Butterflies- $3 each, All Flowers and Bows- $5

Friday, November 12, 2010

Hair Accessories For Sale

Large flowers look good on most kid and adult ponytails. The small flowers can be used to pull hair to the side or on a ponytail. You can order two small ones and use for pig tails.The very big flowers should be worn by adults. I also have White and Pink crochet headbands available for $3 each. Flowers can be clipped to the headbands and be worn by babies.
Pink with gold center: 5 inches big- $5

Black Ribbon Flower: 41/2 inches big-$5

Red Ribbon Flower: 4 inches big- $5

Green Ribbon Flower: 4 inches big- $5 sooo cute!

Pretty Pink: 31/2 inches- $5

Harvest Gold: 5 inches big- $5

Blue Hydrangeas with Glitter: 4 inches big- $5

Blue Daisy with Button: Very Big 6 inches!-$5
Looks very cute on the back of an adult ponytail.
Also available in bright green!

Hot Pink Ribbon Flower: 4 inches big- $5

Cream Gerber Daisy: 41/2 inches big- $5

Orange Sunflower with Fuzzy Center: 31/2 inches big- $5

Black Rose- 31/2 inches big- $5

Single Blue Hydrangeas: 2 inches big- $3 each 

Yellow Gerber Daisy: 41/2 inches big- $5

Rose Pink with Dark Center: 41/2 inches big- $5

Green Spongebob Ribbon Flower: 4 inches big- $5

Light Pink and Hot Pink Ribbon Flower- 4 inches big- $5

Purple Ribbon Flower with Sequins: 4 inches big- $5

White Hydrangeas: 2 inches big- $3 each

Large Pink: 5 inches big- $5


Red: 41/2 inches big-$5

Pretty Pink with Pearl: 31/2 inches big- $5

Big Light Pink: 5 inches big- $5

Large Pale Pink: 51/2 inches big- $5

Small Tan: 2 inches big- $3 each

ASU Gold: 41/2 inches big- $5

Small Brown Hydrangea: 2 inches big- $3 each

Holiday Silver: 4 inches big- $5

No comments:

Post a Comment