My name is Scottee Lyn Barry. I have set up a new blog for my friends to see what I am up to. In my spare time, I enjoy making flowers and bows for my girls' hair. I love painting and being creative. I have decided to sell some of my cute stuff. If you would like to order, please email me at
scotteelyn@gmail.com. If you do not see what you would like, let me know and I will try to match what you need.

New Hair Accessories: Butterflies- $3 each, All Flowers and Bows- $5

Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Decorations

When I decorate my Christmas Tree, I love to put these pretty bows on the tree.
These are samples of some of the sets I have available for purchase. Each set comes with 5 bows that range from 8-10 inches big. They have chenille stems that can be hung on garland, wreaths, or the tree.
I will happily make bows out of different ribbon to go with your existing decor. If you can tell me your colors and style, I will find ribbon to match.

Each set costs $20

White and Silver snowflakes with swirls.
5: 6- looped bows.


Red Polka Dot Bows. 8-10 inches in length
Set includes 2: 6 looped bows and 3: 4 looped bows



No comments:

Post a Comment